HD710 Pro External Hard Drive
1TB / 2TB / 4TB / 5TB(Black only)
Yellow / Black / Blue / Red
Dimensions (L x W x H)
133.3 x 98.5 x 21.5mm / 5.2 x 3.8 x 0.8inch (1TB)
133.3 x 98.5 x 26.7mm / 5.2 x 3.8 x 1.01inch (2TB/4TB/5TB)
270g / 9.5oz (1TB)
390g / 13.7oz (2TB/4TB/5TB)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 5Gbps)
(backward compatible with USB 2.0)
5°C(41°F) – 50°C (122°F)
DC 5V, 900mAC
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11,
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use),
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
USB 3.2 Gen1 cable; Quick Start Guide
3 year limited warranty
- Backup ToGo free software only compatible with Windows.
- Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
- For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
HD710 Pro dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
There are no reviews yet.