SE770G External Solid State Drive
Dimensions (L x W x H)
99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch
136g / 4.8oz
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (USB 10Gbps)
Sequential Read (Max*)
Up to 1000 MB/s
Sequential Write (Max*)
Up to 800 MB/s
Operating system requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10/11
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use)
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
5°C(41°F) – 50°C (122°F)
DC 5V, 900mA
USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable,USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide
- Product includes USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C to USB-A Cable. Connection to microUSB requires separate cable, not included.
- Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- Please note that USB Implementers Forum recently rebranded USB 3.2 Gen2 to USB 10Gbps. For more information about the change, please check the announcement at www.usb.org.
- For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.